Provide Basic Emergency Life Support (Level 1) - Melbourne CBD
We do not cancel classes. They are guaranteed to run on the day you book.
HLTAID002. Important: HLTFA211A has now been superseded. See https://training.gov.au/Training/Details/HLTAID002
Get the latest thinking in First Aid and manage an emergency with confidence.
Australian College of Nursing endorsed course.
Winter Special Sale today : $79 (Save 40% today - usually $135).
Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
Includes: Provide CPR and Apply First Aid
- Assess an emergency situation
- Maintain airway, breathing and circulation of unconscious casualty
- First Aid for Minor Wounds & Apply Infection Control Procedures
- Manage a casualty with external bleeding
- Manage a casualty suffering from shock
- Administer First Aid for Burns & Electric Shock
- Administer First Aid for Eye & Soft Tissue Injuries
- Manage a casualty suffering Near Drowning/Drowning
- Manage a casualty suffering Head / Chest / Abdominal Injuries
- Manage a casualty suffering Extremes of Temperature
- First Aid for Venomous Bites & Stings and Allergic Reactions
- Administer First Aid for Spinal Injuries & Fractures
- Principles for assessing and moving the sick & injured
- Explain the legal and social responsibilities of a First Aider
We are a Nationally Recognised Registered Training Organisation (RTO No. 91399).
1-day course with 3 Units of Competency from the new HLT Health Training Package recorded on your Statement of Attainment issued the same day:
- HLTAID001 Provide CPR
- HLTAID002 Provide Basic Emergency Life Support
- HLTAID003 Provide first aid
Our course is flexible in delivery and comprises a pre-course online component followed by our 1 day in-class practical course. The pre-study consists of 100 MCQs which can be done online.
Pre-study takes on average 3-5 hours. 95% of students prefer the online method (as opposed to attending another day) as it is convenient and cost effective.
Our first aid classes run in the Melbourne CBD every day of the week from 9am to 3:30pm. We run classes every week of the year.
Where do I go to attend the first aid course?
CBD training rooms in Melbourne are located in the heart of the city. Exact address: Shop 21, Level 1 (top level), Paramount Retail Centre, 108 Bourke St, Melbourne CBD 3000.
USI Number Requirements
All students doing nationally recognised training from January 1, 2018 need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). For more details and to create a USI go to the Government USI site here. https://www.usi.gov.au/students/create-your-usi
We are unable to refund monies for students who do not turn up for first aid classes or decide at a later date after booking that that they do not want to attend. Changes to class times are allowed, but not within 48 hours of the class commencing.